Best Professional Natural Stone Installers & Services in Palm Beach County, FL
Whenever people think about countertops, they immediately go for the usual granite and marble, but prices can be quite high for those two top options. Therefore, considering other natural stones can be a good idea so that you can find one that meets your budget and helps you get a durable and stunning result at the same time. We at Palm Beach County Countertop Installers can help you with selecting, designing, planning, and installing, thanks to our natural stone installers. Unlike other companies, we make sure you get all support and help needed for your project.
While we are supporting your needs, w will make sure to review the different options around natural stones that consider factors such as the following:
- Your budget.
- The type of design and style you are trying to achieve.
- You may want to maintain your current design or concept with the new countertops.
- If you are installing countertops or aiming for other projects.
- What is easier to maintain in the short and long term?
- Durability and longevity of the piece and material.
As a result, you will be able to have a countertop and pieces that will last you for a long time. Additionally, you get to fulfill your dream without spending a fortune or worrying about future services for your countertops.
How Many Natural Stones Can Our Installers Work with?
Our company has been working in the industry for over 12 years. Hence, we have ensured to continuously include options so that you can rely on us for any installation.
Among the natural stones we can work with for your countertops, granite, quartzite, dolomite, marble, and engineered stone are the most popular options. While some of the stones are available as individual services, you can also contact us in case you have a particular request or need help with advice and decision-making.
Although our company works with multiple materials and we can consider using other options, we want to make sure you have reliable stones if this is what you are looking for. Therefore, make sure to ask for the main options available since we also consider them the top-quality ones you can get for your property:
- Granite is not only durable but also stunning. Thanks to the wide variety in colors, textures, and the smooth surface it offers, you can expect to have a kitchen or bathroom that everyone envies.
- Quartzite can be quite expensive, but the natural option offers substantial durability. Although it is a bit more expensive than granite, the durability promises the same or more results. Additionally, high temperatures and conditions won’t be an issue.
- Dolomite is not well-known among property owners, but we highly recommend it in case you want marble, yet the expensive option doesn’t allow you to even dream about it. You won’t sacrifice quality or aesthetics by doing so.
- Marble is the prime and top option in the industry. Aesthetics, durability, longevity, and more. It has it all except for the high price.
- Finally, engineered stone offers a more customized option due to the particles and how they can be handled.
How Long Does It Take to Install Natural Stone Countertops?
It depends on the type of stone used, the amount of work, and how you want the project to be handled. However, it isn’t as time-consuming as you would expect.
The installation itself can be handled within a day or two. Complex designs and large kitchens, bathrooms, or areas can take 3 to 4 days. In case you are wondering how long yours could take, it can be determined—an average—based on your space’s size.
What truly takes time is preparing each slab. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about experiencing multiple days with materials everywhere and messy spaces. Unlike other companies, we also worry about speeding up the process while caring about quality, as we consider both factors equally important.
Expect an average of a day to two for most projects. Others can be determined based on your request and how you need us to work with the natural stone.
At Palm Beach County Countertop Installers, we can help you with each step and schedule a free inspection and estimate so that you can have an idea of how much you need to invest. Additionally, we support you with plans and designs and help you complete the entire project in case you decide to work with us.
All it takes is a call, email, or filling out our contact form to access our natural stone installers.
Here is a list of our services you can get at Palm Beach County Countertop Installers:
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities.
However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises the areas where we offer these services.